Monday, March 9, 2020

'They Are Already Here' author explains the spread of UFO belief: Q&A | Space

After reading that New York Times story , Scoles was suspicious and wanted to figure out what was really going on with the Pentagon program. She didn't solve that mystery, but she did end up writing a book about contemporary UFO culture . This interview has been edited for length and clarity.

* * *

Sarah Scoles: I wrote two articles for Wired … but then after those were done and published, I was still on my computer late at night trying to figure out what was going on with why UFOs were so popular right now and what was going on with this Pentagon program. I didn't think that all of that research really had a place in an article or that an article could be long enough to encompass it. And so I talked to my editor, and I said, "Books are generally a bad idea. Should I do this one?

logo
Publisher: Space.com
Date: 2020-03-08T13:41:43 00:00
Author: Space com sat down with Sarah Scoles author of
Twitter: @SPACEdotcom
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source



Happening on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment