Friday, April 22, 2022

Astronaut's new 'Earth Views' fabrics line is patterned off planet photos from space | Space

"I loved to take photographs of Earth, and I think [there were] a couple of reasons for that," Nyberg said in a video released by Robert Kaufman Fabrics . "One, I kind of felt like I needed to share this.

"But also I loved to try to get artistic photos of Earth and just kind of capture that beauty as much as I can," she said.

logo
Publisher: Space.com
Date: 2022-04-22T11:00:54Z
Author: Robert Z Pearlman
Twitter: @SPACEdotcom
Reference: (Read more) Visit Source







We love trees 🥰🍀💕❤️💋😘

#NFT #ETH #nftgiveaways #nftcommunity #Giveaways #NFTPromotion #ART

https://opensea.io/collection/aotam

Hot NFT tree art collection available. This is BIG!
See the amazing artwork. Click here.




No comments:

Post a Comment